“Our go to breakfast place”
Review of Le Peep Restaurant

Le Peep Restaurant
Ranked #718 of 2,570 Restaurants in Charlotte
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We go to Le Peep at least weekly and sometimes several times a week. The breakfast is not the run of the mill offerings although you can get the basics if you choose. The food is freshly prepared and they serve breakfast, lunch and brunch. My favorites are the skillets and my husband enjoys the different benedicts although you don't have to twist his arm for the bluberry pancakes. If you order pancakes, get the shortstack of 2 as they are huge!

1  Thank Laurie H

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The restaurant didn't look the best from the outside or inside so I was a bit hesitant of the food but after a slightly above average wait we received our breakfast. The quantity was huge! The pancakes were about the size of my head and the Banana Crunch ones were beyond compare. i ordered additional sides thinking 2 would not be enough but I ended up taking some of the sides home. Our table also ordered the "18 Wheeler" and french toast. The waitress was very willing to substitute items and accommodate our table with whatever we needed. The service could have been a bit quicker although for being on a Sunday morning it wasn't bad. I will definitely be going back!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

My daughter who lives in Charlotte had been told this was a good place to try for brunch. We had a good late breakfast with plenty of nice food for a very reasonable cost. The service wasn't perhaps as sharp as we'd normally expect in the US but it was busy and the food arrived pretty quickly. Good choice on the menu and the woman on the till took time to chat before we left. Worked for us!!!

1  Thank Simon C
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Le Peep is in the Arboretum shopping center off Highway 51. It has some outside seating and bistro style chairs and tables (and some booths) inside the restaurant. Has some French appeal with murals on the walls. The coffee keeps coming, if you order it. Lots of choices on the menu, including some health-conscious options, with egg whites. Check the hours if you want to go--this is a breakfast-brunch-lunch spot. I've never been disappointed while visiting here. You can also usually find a coupon--they place them in the local free magazines and also in the Entertainment books.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Ate at Le Peeps in Boulder,Co for years.This Le Peeps was a very distant second.Food here was okay and the service just so so.Don't minded paying good money for breakfast as long as it's something more than potatoes.Potatoes in this establishment over power your plate especially when it comes to their skillet dishes.If I were going to give this eatery a grade it would be a "C".To many really good places in Charlotte for food to go out of your way to try this place.