“Unexpectedly wonderful!”

Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I was in Charlotte on a business trip and really needed to get rid of some of the cobwebs from my long journey. I found this location of Hand & Stone by accident...I searched online for a spa near my hotel and found a beauty salon in the Southpark Mall. They had just stopped their massage services, but the helpful gentleman who answered the phone said that he drove by this location of Hand & Stone every day on his way to work. I called and made an appointment, with no expectations and was highly surprised and pleased. The spa is minimal--no jacuzzis or showers, but the decor is lovely and relaxing and the massage therapists are as good as any I've had at the Four Seasons Hotels! My massage was so good, in fact, I went back once more before I left, and I even bought a couple of gift certificates for people I was working with in Charlotte.

1  Thank lilfoodiegirl