“Really great sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Really great sushi”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We were a group of 18 dining after a conference evening session. They were welcoming and seated us quickly on the outside tables, which suited us fine.
There was lots of choice on the menu, and the quickest and easiest thing to do was to order a sushi selection for 1, a couple of us got these and special rolls, which worked out really well. The server was great, she coped with all of us and was as quick as can be expected with a group of our size. I would certainly recommend this place and heard other great reviews of Red Ginger (in person) from others I met at the conference in Charlotte during the week.

• Visited October 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“I wanna try their lunch special”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I liked the atmosphere. I ordered the tuna steak, it was such a small plate for what they charged for. However my hubby ordered the filet mignon and it was a huge plate... Their lunch special seems to be a good deal, so I want to try that next time!

• Visited October 2013
Glasgow
“Tasty and fun.”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Tucked nicely onto the street. Warm and friendly staff. Staff very knowledgeable, able to offer good suggestions.

Waitress a little eager with the check and not as quick with refills.

• Visited August 2013
“This place won't last much longer if service doesn't improve!!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This place is in a perfect location in Uptown to capture the business lunch crowd, but if the food quality and service doesn't improve, it will soon become a vacant spot. Met a friend for lunch today and arrived at 12:05 PM. He had grabbed a table near the bar for the two of us. The waitress came over and gave us the menus and never came back. We had to flag her down to place our order. My friend had order soup and she brought him a salad. The food was average. I got the beef tereyaki and the sauce was funky that the veggies were sitting in. The side of pineapple was horrible..not sweet at all and it came with four pieces of sushi. The pieces were tiny!!! The waitress NEVER came during the meal to ask if we needed anything or refill my water glass. Finally some other person noticed my empty water glass and gave me a refill. We couldn't even flag our waitress down during this time to get a refill since she was no where to be found. Finally, had to flag to get our check. The goal at lunch is to flip tables as quickly as you can to get more sales..apparently they haven't trained their staff this way. I won't be going back!!! There are alot better options in Uptown. It's a shame since the decor is nice and trendy.

Morehead City, North Carolina
“Must try Excellent!!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Went here with a group after a conference. The food was awesome. Had the filet and lobster and its was perfect. Service was great. Price was about $30 a person. This place is superior to others in same area. Atmosphere is nice and new!!