“Mixed bag”

Ranked #1,078 of 2,376 Restaurants in Charlotte
Charlotte, NC
“Mixed bag”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant is in a good location (Promenade on Providence) with nice ambience with modern look. Sushi is cheap; almost all pieces are either $1 or $2. The quality is... well, you get what you pay for. Each nigiri (traditional sushi) was ridiculously small! Again, you get what you pay for. The rolls have more adequate volume, though.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good food & good specials!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I have to admit, this restaurant is too small, too loud and not very nice, but the food is DELICIOUS. Their sushi tastes so fresh and their yakitori skewers are mouth-watering. They have a great menu with many different choices so everyone in your party is bound to find something they would like to order. I don't go here that often because I don't like being so close to the tables around me, but when I'm looking to save some money while not sacrificing quality, this is my go-to.

Visited February 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Loud for my taste”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

The good was ok. Nothing to write home about. But the help and place is loud. Waitresses think they are hotsy totsy. And think they are working in a gold mine this place I'd nothing over the top. It's just your average food. But loud it sure is

“My go-to sushi place”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Love this place! For sushi, the prices are very good and the food is delicious. You can see them making the rolls right at the sushi bar! I always come here, it is so good!

• Visited November 2013
“Great sushi & prices!!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Sushi for dinner tonight was awesome. We are so glad we found this Resturant. Everything was fresh and tasty. We had a few rolls, the spicy tuna was our favorite. The edamame was great. Our bill for 3 was only $54!

• Visited October 2013