“tasty quick mexican”

Salsarita's Fresh Mexican Grill
Ranked #1,655 of 2,564 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Salsarita's Fresh Mexican Grill offers burritos, tacos, nachos, salads, as well as our addictive chips with your choice of salsa, guacamole, or queso. It's all made fresh daily!
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I ate at this restaurant earlier this week and had a steak taco and chicken taco. The restaurant offered plenty of toppings to enjoy your food. I had cheese, lettuce and guacomole. I also added a salsa sauce to the top of the tacos. Very good. Plenty to eat and filling. I will visit again.