“Soggy bottom...boys ”

True Crafted Pizza
Ranked #203 of 2,367 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Soggy bottom...boys ”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

This was my first time at True Pizza. Although the margarita pizza flavor was awesome, the crust was so wet and soggy that when I picked up a slice all of the topping fell off. The whole thing was a big mess. Anyway, if a suggestion for True Pizza for lunch ever comes up again, I will give it another try. Then I'll know the True Pizza.

Clermont, Florida
“Great thin crusted Pizza”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

True Crafted Pizza is what their sign says. We ordered online, should have called it in... When I got to the restaurant my order had not been received. I will order again, but by phone(704-543-8783)! The staff was very friendly and helpful. They took my order and I had it before the online said it would be ready. I think it took 10+ minutes. I ordered a Margherita, oven-baked specialty for $9. Lots of cheese. A thin crust and very tasty. The other pizza was another specialty grilled Prosciutto Di Parma pizza. Thin crust. Plenty of prosciutto, balsamic glaze, fig preserves and shaved Parmesan cheese. Liked the thin crispy crust. ($12) Both pizzas were standard size. Their web page has a complete menu; lots to choose from. The highest priced item was $12. The restaurant has a nice area to eat in if you prefer to eat.

• Visited April 2014
Eastern Tennessee
“Oh My Pizza Pie!!!”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

WOW...... I love pizza and this was one of the best pizzas I've ever had. The atmosphere, the food, the serve staff, all was excellent. You can watch the pizzas being cooked in the wood fire oven while you order a beer at the bar. I'll be back.... soon... very soon....

• Visited March 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Great wood fire pizza”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

This place has surprised me both times we ate here. The salads are excellent and the portion you get for the price is outstanding. The spinach and arugula was a great choice. The pizza choices are very unique. You can also create you own. Cute bar in the center of the place. Will be back

• Visited February 2014
“Great pizza with a healthy edge”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Best pizza in south Charlotte. My family loves the fresh ingredients. No more unhealthy pizza loaded with grease. If you are looking for grilled or brick oven pizza made from organic local farms look no farther. This is now our number one night out! Enjoy beer or wine in a nice family atmosphere. L. Treece

• Visited December 2013