“Good food...dirty place”

Zeitouni Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #242 of 2,468 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed February 13, 2014

It was the first time my wife and I tried them. The food was good but not outstanding. The restaurant smelled bad and all of the tables needed to be wiped off. My wife told them before we left but they seemed indifferent. Won't be going back.

1  Thank Tim H

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Zeitouni's is one of the least pretentious restaurants I've ever been to yet has some of the best Lebanese dishes I've ever had! My wife and I went for dinner after reading reviews and we were so impressed. We will definitely return whenever we are in Charlotte.
We both had the mixed platter though we had different side dishes so we could taste from each other's plate. If you like Mediterranean food - this place is a must see!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I enjoy mid-eastern cuisine and this place has it in spades. Quick service, helpful, and decent price. Location is in the corner lot, and easy to miss. Missing it would be tragic.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I had the Felafel Platter, wife has the Fatoush salad. Everything tasted great and our dog stayed next to us at the outside table.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Although this is casual dining, not a sit down & order kinda place, the food was abdolutely DE-LISH-OUS! The lady at the register was sweet and made excellent recommendations for vegetarian dish options. You can sit indoors or outside. A nice fella brings out the food in no time. Truly, I am not an expert on Mediterranean food, but for a pleasant break from the ordinary, you won't be disappointed here! Three of us ate a tasty, healthy, filling dinner for less than $35! I'm soooo glad we live nearby as we plan to order take out in the future.