“Great Beer Selection”

Neighborhood: University City North
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Beer Selection”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Great beer selection in this large space in a strip mall. There were several rooms inside as well as outdoor spaces to enjoy a beverage. I didn't sample the food. I went on a Monday where it was 3 dollars for most drafts - however, it took us a few tries to find a beer that they still had left. The place was packed!

• Visited June 2012

Aubnurn Hills, MI
“If you love beer, look no further.”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Cool place and the staff knows their beer! Can be crowded. Join the club and drink 200 different beers and get your own saucer on the ceiling. They have a beer selecting computer! I love it.

• Visited June 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Exceptional service, unbelievable selection.”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I took a few guys here for drinks after dinner. They were impressed by selection and really impressed by our server Ellie. We only had local brews and unfortunately were not very impressed by those, no fault of The Saucer. I can't wait to go back.

Denver, Colorado
“Did not like their service”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Got to the place on a Tuesday evening. The place was kind of packed. But I like places that are buzzing. Talked to the lady at a desk (some kinda trivia going on). She said I can just sit wherever. I waited for almost 20 min to sit at the bar. Nobody even bothered to ask what I needed or check on me. I left in 20 min. Pretty annoying.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Naveen T
Atlanta
“Cool Place”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

Good beer. Nice vibe. Enjoyable food. Two thumbs up.

• Visited October 2011