“Good Dinner Near Airport”
Review of Saigon Palace

Saigon Palace
Ranked #269 of 2,404 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighborhood: Madison Park
Neighborhood: Madison Park
Durham, North Carolina
“Good Dinner Near Airport”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We stayed at a hotel near the Charlotte Airport and found this unassuming restaurant located in a strip mall nearby. Good food and service. What we ordered didn't have a lot of vegetables, but this may be the Vietnamese style.

Visited July 2014

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great food”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I love this place. Authentic Vietnamese food cooked on the premises. Often filled with Vietnamese people or people who have lived in the country. The Sunday buffet is filled with ex-pats so that speaks volumes on its own. The owner, Maria, comes from very humble beginning having escaped her country as a "boat person" & works hard for her customers creating the smells & tastes of her home. You should try it, You will keep returning.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank thebare
Ohio
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Our spring rolls were fresh, the pho broth complex (much like what I loved while in Vietnam), and the bun with beef was perfect. Best of all was the service and conversation we had with staff. Wish we were local so we could come here frequently!

ljackson97
“World Class Pho”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

This is authentic Vietnamese cuisine and the pho is the best that I have tasted. It is a Traditional Asian themed restaurant with a big aquarium containing BIG gold fish and Koi at the cash register. their weightless beauty mesmerizes you while paying your check. But I digress. This is the place we would always go when it is cold and grey or rainy out. The pho warms your entire body. Add the hot chili paste and it really warms your insides!! So, when we come I typically get the fried spring rolls and the rare beef pho. When it comes out the beef is very rare and it continues to cook while in the bowl. It comes with lots of the typical accoutrements (bean-sprouts, basil, lime, etc). It is phenomenal!!

Visited February 2014
“I can eat Saigon all day everyday 24-7”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

I first went to this restaurant with my friend Remy and have continued going there since. This place is the has the best most courteous service and the best tasting food around Charlotte. I really enjoy going there to.dine with my family and I am never rushed out and treated like family every single time I have been there. I would really recommend this restaurant to everybody and I personally have take friends there and they also continue to.go there after our visit. 10 Stars out of 5 for this restaurant. I think I will go there now, just thinking about Saigon is making me hungry. Felix