“World Class Pho” 5 of 5 bubbles

Neighborhood: Madison Park
ljackson97
“World Class Pho”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is authentic Vietnamese cuisine and the pho is the best that I have tasted. It is a Traditional Asian themed restaurant with a big aquarium containing BIG gold fish and Koi at the cash register. their weightless beauty mesmerizes you while paying your check. But I digress. This is the place we would always go when it is cold and grey or rainy out. The pho warms your entire body. Add the hot chili paste and it really warms your insides!! So, when we come I typically get the fried spring rolls and the rare beef pho. When it comes out the beef is very rare and it continues to cook while in the bowl. It comes with lots of the typical accoutrements (bean-sprouts, basil, lime, etc). It is phenomenal!!

Visited February 2014

“I can eat Saigon all day everyday 24-7”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

I first went to this restaurant with my friend Remy and have continued going there since. This place is the has the best most courteous service and the best tasting food around Charlotte. I really enjoy going there to.dine with my family and I am never rushed out and treated like family every single time I have been there. I would really recommend this restaurant to everybody and I personally have take friends there and they also continue to.go there after our visit. 10 Stars out of 5 for this restaurant. I think I will go there now, just thinking about Saigon is making me hungry. Felix

“Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I love the food here. The pho soup is the best of what they have. They have great spring rolls with fresh ingredients. Don't be alarmed by the outside of the restaurant- I've been many times and its delicious. Highly recommended.

Winston Salem
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Just ate there tonight. Very fresh and flavorful. Wait staff was very friendly. I did not have their famous noodle soup but will try it next week.

Visited August 2013
Woolwine, Virginia
“Best in town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2011

Ignore those who will tell you go to Lang Van or Ben Thanh and head down South Blvd to Saigon Palace for the best Viet food in Charlotte. The Bun and the Pho are both outstanding and filled with just the right flavors. I love the Pho Hue style which most Americans would not get...slightly spicy but OH so good!

• Visited October 2011