“Dinner some nights”

Neighborhood: Eagle Lake
Marcellus, New York, United States
“Dinner some nights”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

While in Charlotte we had to eat dinner here a few nights due to weather. Although the food was pretty good the service could have been better. Lunch service was good but dinner service was a bit lacking. I am sure it was due to the overwhelming amount of diners there, I am sure they aren't used to that volume. Staff needed to be better trained on the menu. Overall it wasn't a bad experience just not great.

• Visited February 2014

Charleston, South Carolina
“Don't eat at the Restaurant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times for business and pleasure. The last time I stayed I was too tired to go out for dinner and ordered a buffalo chicken salad from the Omaha Restaurant. The price of the salad was almost $18.00. The chicken was dry and tough!! I requested extra dressing but did not receive it when it was brought to the room. I requested a refund from the hotel for the salad and they were going to have Steve(the manager of the restuarant) call me! I have called and left my number but have not heard from Steve. Needless to say I have moved on to the Double Tree down town due to unprofessionalism shown from the restaurant. As a Diamond member I was extremely disappointed.

Bear, Delaware
“rude”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

never again.

Was treated like a nuisance? not a paying guest as I was...

Not sure why? Im always very pleasant and happy to talk to the servers but none of them wanted to talk to me....until of course they hand you the check....

Dont waste your money on this terrible experience....youll end up in tears back in your room all alone like I was

• Visited January 2014
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Big Disappointment.....”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

My husband has an event at the hotel a couple times a year (typically 15 people). We always have dinner here at least 2 nights. I am not sure if they have changed chef's or what but it was less then acceptable for what you pay for. The steak had a good flavor but was way over cooked. The next night I had the chicken. It was bland and over cooked. I was not the only one who was disappointed with their meal. Because of the number of people they gave us a prefixed menu in order to help the kitchen out, so you would think they could get it right. The restaurant was not busy at all so that should not have created the problem.
The staff was ok, not great but very accommodating. We like to eat there so we do not have to leave the hotel. Might have to rethink that for future events.

• Visited January 2014
North Carolina
“Great Wine”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I've eaten at this restaurant before, and the food is good. On this visit, I just had a few glasses of wine. The waiter was attentive, and the wine was great. Pricey, but great.

Visited December 2013