“Old school BBQ”

Bar-b-q King
Ranked #210 of 2,439 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed December 26, 2012

The atmosphere here was great. I wish there was mre outdoor seating though. I came with a group that ordered a wide range from the menu and everyone said everything they had was delicious. There is a reason this place has been featured before. You shoukd stop in if you are in Charlotte.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Everyone in Charlotte needs to try this place at least once. It's signature dish is the deep fried bbq chicken, which is very good.

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

I thought I was in the fitties. Huge portions and fast service. It's bizarre eating in the car but fun. I saw a lot people getting take-away.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Very fast and good service...in your car.....food is great...but messy....in your car! Don't forget to get the cherry soda.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Lunch time is hectic, but it's worth the wait. I had the ribeye sandwich and it was wonderful. My wife had the fried chicken meal and it was equally delicious. The service was friendly, and the servers come to you as quick as they can. I don't come here often, but I will begin to make more trips just to try all that's on the menu.