“Good real Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Freedom Park
Neighborhood: Freedom Park
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Food is excellent as always. Quick, easy and inexpensive. Love going there or taking out. Friendly service.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Moe's is known for the "Moe's Experience." You know, from the "Welcome to Moe's" greeting upon entering the restaurant, to the strange name associated with the entree's - "Homewrecker" (large Burrito), "Ear Muffs" (burrito without the tortilla), and the "John Coctostan" (Quescadilla) - to the endless nacho chips and salsa! This restaurant serves great, fresh food with loads of flavor in a rock-n-roll atmosphere that is fun for everyone that can handle a little "heat" in their diet. In addition, they have a nice patio area. The only problem with this restaurant is the size of the parking lot. Be prepared, this is a popular place!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I love the cheese dip for sure!!! I like to get the Billy Barou with steak...... YUMMMMMMMMMM and the service is always great! I also like to be able to watch them putting my food together.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

"Welcome to Moes"! Its always great to walk into Moes! I can walk to the location on East Blvd and the staff is super friendly! The food is always an excellent quality. No extra charge for grilled veggies or unlimited chips and salsa. The salsa bar is always stocked and the choices are excellent. You can't beat Moe Monday where a burrito, chips, and a drink are all 5.55 +tax. The outside seating area is very nice and that much outside space in this part of town is rare. It is definitely a Dilworth Treasure!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I've always had great experiences going to Moe's, that was until I stumbled upon this location. A friend and I went in to grab lunch while waiting out a storm, and from there things got progressively worse (though I do blame a small portion of the bad service/experience on the fact that this particular evening was busy). The staff was fast, but the people preparing the food made a number of mistakes and were unable to wrap my friends burrito. Yes, a burrito. My quesadilla was prepared with three of the key ingredients missing, which was disappointing because really, who wants one with cheese and chicken only? After-all, this is a step up from Taco Hell. Onward with the disappointments. While standing in line, I saw that the sanitation score was a 91, and frankly, when I saw the way the food containers were handled I wasn't at all shocked. In fact, I was surprised they had that high of a score. That alone will keep me from going back. Once we began paying for our items, we added chips, quesadilla sauce, and two drinks to our order. The total came to $28 and some change, and I had no idea what the hell for (way too pricy for Mexican food that's not fancy). I was utterly disappointed in the taste of the food, as was my friend. Everything was very bland and boring, unlike any other Moe's either of us had ever been to before. We politely explained our disappointing experience with the manager in hopes that it would help improve other customers experience. The manager on duty handled it very well and replaced our meal, making it himself, and correctly. Though I won't be returning, it is nice to known that this restaurant has a caring manager who appreciates the value of his customers; but beware of the quality of service from the other staff, and quality of the food.

Been to Moe's Southwest Grill? Share your experiences!