“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I was in Charlotte on business and a great friend of mine HIGHLY recommended this place to me. I'm skeptical of every place to eat and I have OCD like Howie Mandel. This place was awesome! The black peppered beef combo is what I had, it was A M A Z I N G. I normally don't write reviews but this place was too good not to leave it some love. I don't know what they put in their sauce but it tasted like heaven.

Reviewed July 8, 2011

I keep trying this place and feel the food to be getting worse. The chicken is very fatty and it's all greasy. Too bad because it's in a good spot to get food on the way home. How hard is it to make good consistent Chinese food. Places like this should taste the food at Baoding in Southpark, so much better.

Reviewed November 23, 2008

Just a great little chinese takeout with good price, good food, decent delivery time, fast takeout time. if you're looking for convenience and good price, this is the place.

Been to Cherry Blossom Chinese Restaurant? Share your experiences!