“Incredible menu. A new favorite! ”

Miro Spanish Grille
Ranked #29 of 2,456 Restaurants in Charlotte
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ballantyne Common Pkwy
Description: Uncover the Spanish restaurant experience at South Charlotte, indulge in a delectable paradise of fresh, Modern Spanish & Tapas Bar. Miro Spanish Grille brings the vibrant flavors and ingredients of Spain into the culinary spotlight, combining the bold taste of classic Spanish cuisine with timeless European Modern cooking techniques.
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

After reviewing the menu online we decided to give it a try. Between the full menu and the specials it was hard to choose. I went for the grilled calamari with peppers and the octopus ceviche. Both were on the tapas menu but quite large portions. The Catalana salad made it a full meal. Greens, chopped vegetables, artichokes topped with feta. Fresh and delish.
My husband ordered one of the specials, a whole Mediterranean Sea Bass. It was steamed to perfection and complemented with a tasty tomato sauce loaded with peppers and onions.
We shared flan for dessert but it was a tough choice after our waiter, Juan Carlos, brought by a tray loaded with a variety of cheesecakes, tarts, and cakes. Even a flourless chocolate cake that was perfect for my gluten free diet.
This is our new favorite!

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Spotted this place after a movie and thought I would try it. Just ordered several tapas and all of them were delicious. The staff was friendly and the food came out fast and hot.

1  Thank BolasdeMadera
Reviewed February 9, 2014

First time at Miro and will come back. Planning to try sister restaurant ZenFusion based on this experience.
Our waitress Estibali ( from Panama) was excellent.Explained specials very clearly and supported our dinner choices. Dishes were all brought to the table in reasonable time and presentations were very good.
Appetizers of Shrimp in Garlic and calamari were delicious.
We had grouper which was cooked just like i like it and in a very tasty soupish sauce. Red Snapper and the zarzuela were also very good.
Deserts of cheesecake were yummy and very smooth.
All 4 of us thought this was a very good meal and an excellent value.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Was taken here a s a last minute thing. The first thing you notice is the very friendly attentive and professional staff, and I mean everybody!! Sat at the bar for some pre dinner drinks and was served the strongest Vodka & tonic I've ever had in my life! The food itself was amazing, Spanish/Mediterranean, very authentic, very tasty, the seafood was fabulous, as was the wine. Service was second to none, amazing place and people, atmosphere! Highly recommend! My only complaint? I rarely visit Charlotte!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

This restaurant is located in a mall about 30 mins+ from downtown Charlotte. It is worth the drive, superb authentic Spanish food especially the tapas and I visit Spain every year so know what I am comparing it to. Staff are extremely friendly.