“Amazing restaurant, Awesome Food, and atmosphere!”

Miro Spanish Grille
Ranked #24 of 2,427 Restaurants in Charlotte
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ballantyne Common Pkwy
Description: Uncover the Spanish restaurant experience at South Charlotte, indulge in a delectable paradise of fresh, Modern Spanish & Tapas Bar. Miro Spanish Grille brings the vibrant flavors and ingredients of Spain into the culinary spotlight, combining the bold taste of classic Spanish cuisine with timeless European Modern cooking techniques.
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had eaten here 3-4 years ago and it was good. But went back recently and loved it! Amazing appetizers, Scallops in Parmesan is too die for! Staff is really amazing too, freindly, fun, etc etc. We have found a regular place to go now!

There are newer reviews for Miro Spanish Grille

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I had a client dinner here on Wednesday May 22, 2013. We arrived before six so the place was not very crowded. Our server, Juan Carlos, was friendly and helpful. We had the tapas sampler and I had the filet with blue cheese cream sauce. All were excellent. I would recommend Miro for a night out or for a client dinner.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I generally stay away from mexican or spanish food. But the group wanted to go here, so I took one for the team. I was pleasantly surprized.
Located ina strip mall area off Rea Rd. in S. Charlotte, the resturant was a little on the small size, but big on service and quality. I ordered the steak and garlic mashed potatoes. I ordered my steak medium, and it was more of the medium rare side. Flavor was good, but not great. The outside of the steak was a little tough while the inside was a bit rare. Not perfect, and for the price, it should have been.
That being said, there was four others in our party and everyone raved on how good thier entree was.
Good atmosphere, good service, and for most of us, good food.

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

We've been regular and very satisfied Miro customers for years. My family brought me there last night for a birthday dinner and the staff and chef did not disappoint.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Went to Miro's with a group while on a business trip. The whole dining experience was excellent! Started with wine and a tapas tray for the tables which was well received. I had the tuna special for my entree and it was well prepared and presented. Split a tiramisu and chocolate peanut butter cake for dessert which were delicious. Several bottles of wine accompanied the meal for the nine of us. Sitting outside was a plus!