“Good spanish food”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ballantyne Common Pkwy
Description: Uncover the Spanish restaurant experience at South Charlotte, indulge in a delectable paradise of fresh, Modern Spanish & Tapas Bar. Miro Spanish Grille brings the vibrant flavors and ingredients of Spain into the culinary spotlight, combining the bold taste of classic Spanish cuisine with timeless European Modern cooking techniques.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was treated here for a birthday lunch. The food was very good and very authentic. The atmosphere is very quaint. It is located in a nice shopping center area.

There are newer reviews for Miro Spanish Grille

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Miro Spanish Grill offers wonderful Spanish-inspired food, great wines at reasonable fees and prompt, personal service. Not a chain, I consider Miro my neighborhood, upscale dining go-to spot. On 11/09/12 I met a dance friend for a late night gathering. We noshed on the best Calamari in town, Parmesan sea scallops in a tomato base with a nice Cab. Our waiter offered us good bread, butter and did not rush us even though we were the last seated in the house. The owner thanked us on the way out and I didn't have to pick up the tab!
I've been coming here for over a decade. If I were ordering a full entree, I prefer the salmon over spinach, red snapper, or the pork loin with black beans, rice and plantains. The vegetarian eggplant dish is a also a favorite - rich with spinach, cheeses and yellow rice and only $12. I suggest reservations on weekends as it is a favorite destination spot for locals. Small intimate bar.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

When I first moved to South Carolina I was looking for a restaurant with good seafood dishes Spanish-Mediterranean style. I found Miró and I did not hesitate to drive two hours to eat there. I still don't. Since then I go there twice or three times a year. Even though the location is not the best (at a Mall) the quality of the food is always good and consistent. The service is nothing extraordinary. I always order the paella when I go. It is a good alternative for a dinner for two; it is not a family friendly restaurant, maybe in the summer when you can eat at the patio but not any other time. If you never had paella before, theirs is not the standard but a good alternative. I like it.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We love Miro's. They have dishes which are very hard to find in Charlotte. Spanish cooking is really mediteranian like - using olive oil, sea food, rice and pasta and seasonal veggies as well as meat. The patio atmosphere is wonderful.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Not a chain, this restaurant has consistent quality in cuisine offerings in a setting of Latin acoustic guitar music, a cozy bar and choice of booth or table within Stonecrest Shopping Center. I prefer the scallops and calamari as appetizer choices to share. The Paella is a romantic way to enjoy dinner for two. The eggplant/spinach/rice dish is a great takeout option. You can never go wrong with the salmon or sea bass. I have been going to Miro Spanish Grill for over ten years and consider it my Go-To dinner option for special occasions or just a great place to get away for the evening. There is live music outside on Friday evening in the summer so make your reservation ahead of time as these seatings book fast. Oh! The Tres Leche cake is the best in town! ~ M