“Great place!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I'm not one for chain restaurants, but if there was ever a chain restaurant that was great food this is it. The team is amazing, the food is always fresh, and the wine specials are not to be believed!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Food was great, service was friendly and very competent. I was with a large family group and everyone was very pleased with their choice.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

My wife and I had dinner at the Macaroni Grill last Thursday evening. We had eaten there before and had been underwhelmed. The food was poor. On a whim we decided to give it another try and oh what what a change. Our waitress Taya was fabulous. She was gracious. pleasant and always helpful but never intrusive. I had chicken marsala which was absolutely excellent. The chicken was tender, the pasta was perfectly cooked and the marsala sauce was rich and tasty. I asked our waitress if there was a new chef because the food was far superior to what we had experienced before. She said yes a lot has changed. And I would add all for the better. On Thursday bottled wine is half price. So we enjoyed good wine, good food and a very nice time.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We have never been disappointed with our dining experience @ Macaroni Grill whether in
Charlotte or Cary, N.C. The food is always delicious and hot. The service is always helpful
and kind. We highly recommend this restaurant for a pleasurable experience.

Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

What a disappointment. We were one of 3 tables our waiter was serving. I'm not sure what was going on but, he would disappear for long periods of time. We ordered an appetizer that was supposed to be hot but the only thing hot was the dish. They remade it and it was just as bad as the first one. The prosciutto was nothing but fat and gristle. The other food was barely edible. It's no wonder there were only 3 tables occupied.