“Best value for good dining.”

Boardwalk Billy's Raw Bar & Ribs
Ranked #164 of 2,448 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Neighborhood: University City North
Description: Come in for a bit, kick back and get away for a while. Great food, great drinks, laid back and friendly staff will transform a normal meal out into a chillin' experience! With 2 Charlotte locations to prop yourself up at, we've got you covered in the UNCC & Matthews Areas!
Reviewed March 20, 2014

My wife and I went here for Fat Tuesday. We had oysters and burgers. The server was most accommodating and very friendly. One of my oysters was particularly puny. OK, it was a baby and never should have been put on the shell/plate. But as I took a photo of it, she offered to replace it with tow more. What more can one ask? This is a good place for a good meal, good value and good service. It's hard to go wrong here.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We enjoyed everything we had in our group of six. The food was fresh and well prepared. I got the BBQ chicken breast which was very tasty. We started off with peanuts which were really tasty, better than the ones at Five Guys that we have come to enjoy.
We'd definitely go back!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Food was good. Service was very good. Convenient walk from the Hilton hotel. They have meals as well as sandwiches. Prices were reasonable. They have a bar & our drinks were mediocre.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

one of the few places to sit and eat with lake view. great service and free peanuts. one night was Way too noisy because of the band.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I spent three days in the area on a business trip and had two of my dinners at Boardwalk Billy's. The young 20-something staff were filled with life and enthusiasm, making my dinner a delightful experience. The food was excellent, well presented and reasonably priced.