“Tasty Chinese Cuisine” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dragon Fly - CLOSED

Dragon Fly
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Madison Park
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Tasty Chinese Cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2009

How can you say 'no' to Chinese food after a long day at work?! I know I sure can't...and unfortunately for DragonFly I got there at the end of the night. A part of me felt guilty for going in for a sit down meal, but hey, they could have told me I needed to order take out. Instead, they were very kind and served my husband and I a delicious dinner. (By the way, we were out of there by the time they were officially closed...we're not that unkind.)

The portions are large. Each dish is approximately $9-$12 depending on what you order. We ordered pan-fried noodles with vegetables and a tofu dish. Yummy and lots of both! The server was friendly and attentive.

DragonFly is located in a convenient shopping center off of Park Rd. They stay open until 10pm...so for a late night craving it is definitely accommodating and tasty!

1 Thank hvtrust

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Lightning fast take out...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2008

Lightning fast take out. Very fresh vegetables and good range of choices. My only complaint: the lobster in one dish, while generous, was not fresh.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Charlotte
“Neighborhood standby”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2008

Like most mid-sized cities Charlotte has a jillion places to get Chinese food. What makes Dargonfly special is that the food is so consistently fresh, not over-sauced. The traditional fried stuff is still too heavy but there are always some outstanding options, if not overly inventive. The service is really great, and while you still need to to check the take-out receipt when you pick it up, the mistakes are seldom and always handled courteously.

1 Thank CharlieSledge
Charlotte,NC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh Fast and Friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2007

fresh veggies, clean restaurant and fast service

1 Thank Jessicay99