“Terrific value, esp. for lunch”
Review of Dragon Fly - CLOSED

Dragon Fly
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: Madison Park
Neighborhood: Madison Park
Reviewed October 6, 2013

My family has eaten here for lunch numerous times. We've been able to get a really first-class lunch for under $8 per person. And the atmosphere is pleasant and quiet. So much better than fast-food. It's rare to find this quality of meal for anything near this price.

1  Thank Kevin B

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Consistently good oriental dishes. Staff is always pleasant. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed November 19, 2011

Best Chinese on this side of town. Had their ribeye dish topped with a brown sauce, and I was shocked at how good it was! It was one of the best steaks in town! It came out sizzling on a cast iron skillet like a fajita, and it was yummy. Also had their Singapore noodle dish and that too was delicious. A very pleasurable find in our neighborhood!

1  Thank pcwineguy64
Reviewed March 29, 2009

How can you say 'no' to Chinese food after a long day at work?! I know I sure can't...and unfortunately for DragonFly I got there at the end of the night. A part of me felt guilty for going in for a sit down meal, but hey, they could have told me I needed to order take out. Instead, they were very kind and served my husband and I a delicious dinner. (By the way, we were out of there by the time they were officially closed...we're not that unkind.)

The portions are large. Each dish is approximately $9-$12 depending on what you order. We ordered pan-fried noodles with vegetables and a tofu dish. Yummy and lots of both! The server was friendly and attentive.

DragonFly is located in a convenient shopping center off of Park Rd. They stay open until 10pm...so for a late night craving it is definitely accommodating and tasty!

1  Thank hvtrust
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Charlotte, NC
Reviewed October 18, 2008

Lightning fast take out. Very fresh vegetables and good range of choices. My only complaint: the lobster in one dish, while generous, was not fresh.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook