“Best Asian I've Ever Had”
Review of Fujo Uptown Bistro

Fujo Uptown Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Fujo Uptown Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #576 of 2,468 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese
Neighborhood: Second Ward
Neighborhood: Second Ward
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Delicious and well priced! My portion was huge and only $12.95. I will absolutely be going back. Truly the best Asian I've had anywhere. The staff was also very helpful. We weren't sure where the parking garage was and he showed us! I will be back :)

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

The steak and tempura shrimp sushi roll was awesome! I did not prefer the ginger salad dressing. I like the miso ginger kind I've had elsewhere much better. Service was great!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

A litle expensive but the location defines that and the food was well worth the amount. Very tasty and cooked to perfection. Evbery thing screams class.
Enjoyed the lunch

1  Thank pennwoodpete
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We discovered this place thanks to groupon. It's right downtown but every time we go there are only a few other couples/tables which makes for a quiet evening. The sushi is fantastic and we go frequently. We haven't tried the other dishes yet, but if you like sushi and are in Charlotte it's definitely worth the visit. Also the prices are great, definitely not pumped up just because of their location.

1  Thank SunshineWalespol
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

While in town we looked up this spot and decided to try it and we were not disappointed. Food was great and the service was on point. We were 1 out if 3 couples that were dinning around 6pm on a Saturday. We were told that the place is popular at lunch but no so much at dinner. Nice hidden gem and I'd suggest eating sushi here.