“The Place to Be”

Neighborhood: First Ward
Charlotte, North Carolina
“The Place to Be”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I love Fox and Hound. It is a great place to party, but it's not too rowdy. They have different events all the time. The drinks are good and the food is YUM!

Visited July 2012

Charlotte, NC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible Service”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I am not sure how this place stays in business. Oh yeah I do know. They are rude to some customers...me... while they take care of others. My wife and I were out trying to have a date night and this turned out to be a nightmare. I would NEVER NEVER eat there again. I have also informed all my friends and co-workers never to eat there either. You lost some good customers. I hope you learn to treat paying customers better. And by the way, don't fix and bad experience by offering free thing the NEXT time people go because there may not be no NEXT time.

Visited September 2012
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Bar Hopping”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

While in Uptown Charlotte with friends we decided to bar hop before attending the NBA game. This was by far the best Sports Bar that we attended that evening. Plenty of nice TV's with a variety of games showing. They also changed a TV for us to a specific game. Some places will not do that. Good food and beer specials as well.

Visited November 2012
Ocala, Florida
“beautiful downtown charlotte”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

we didnt eat here just drank some wonderful brew. They have a huge selection of bottled beer and the barstaff was SUPER! Very friendly, talkative, and we loved the atmosphere. there is outside seating for smokers.

Visited May 2012
Albany, New York
“Friendly Service and Food”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We stopped in for lunch and to catch some of the Euro 2012. It was a great place to have lunch at the bar. The service by the bar maid was excellent.

Visited June 2012