“As Close to NY Chinese As It Gets!”
Review of Lotus Cafe

Lotus Cafe
Ranked #681 of 2,439 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Ballantyne East
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My family has been getting take out from Lotus Café for a number of years. It has the best Chinese food in Charlotte (imo). We have never had a bad meal. they occasionally forget to include an egg roll or so, but they always make good. No questions asked! Food is fresh, cooked right and service is always prompt. If you go on line they have discount coupons. If your from the NYC area you will really enjoy their food. You can eat in, but we always take out. By the way....
great prices in addition to great food! They also deliver. Try it, I'm sure you will like it!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Ummm, I am eating the leftovers now! I think it is some of the best beef lomein that I have ever had!

The cafe is in the plaza next to BiLo. My husband, son and I ordered to go and waited for the food. It was fast service. While we waited lots of people came for pick up orders, every was greeted nicely and food was alwAys ready to go!

I saw ther are $5.50 lunch combos I would like to try in future...

I will be adding the phone number to my phone!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed December 22, 2007

Always the best- never fails! They know us by name, and with good reason- they are simply the best takeout chinese in Charlotte! (Ask for no eggroll in the combo and they'll give you double rice!)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook