“STeaks were wonderful”

Carolina Prime Steakhouse
Ranked #177 of 2,404 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Carolina Prime Steakhouse opened in September of 2005. We are a family owned and operated establishment that takes great pride in giving each of our guests a superlative dining experience. At Carolina Prime, we serve only the highest quality ingredients, cutting no corners.
Dayton, Ohio
“STeaks were wonderful”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Loved the steaks we had when we stayed at the Days Inn across the street. We were tired so we had the food delivered. The only thing I didn't like is that the man who delivered our food around 7:30 that night, showed back up at our door at 11:30pm stating that we ordered more food. We clearly did not and that goodness my daughter in law did not open the door all the way and had the safety latch on. I tried to contact the restaurant on Sunday, but it was closed. I will be contacting the manager.

Visited April 2012

Seattle, Washington
“Not worth going out of your way for”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Place was average. Not horrible not great. Food was somewhat cold when I got it. Baked potato was fine.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank sealiz
Scott Depot, West Virginia
“Great steak place”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

I have been to this restuarant many times and have recommended to others as well. I nor anyone that has gone there by my recommendation as been disappointed.
Food is awesome and very reasonable priced. The staff was always very frendly and went out of their way to make my meal a gret experience. Would put it on the "must eat at" list.

Visited February 2012
Charlotte, NC
“Excellent!”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

My husband and I have eaten here several times and will stop by for carry-out, and have never been disappointed. The food is great...the steaks are cooked to perfection. (At least mine always are.) They have wonderful sauteed veggies; especially, the spinach and broccholi. Give it a try. Unless you are a hard to please individual, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited February 2012
Cullowhee, North Carolina
“Forget Applebee's, Chili's etc. and enjoy a local (and better) restuarant”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

We LOVE this place! Ask for a booth/table in the room with the fireplace. No matter what the entree, try the spinach saute..........sooper-dooper even if you do no tlike spinach! Sauces are exceptional and tasty. Desserts to kill for . You can bring you dog if you eat outside. This is a family-owned restuarant. We eat there whenever we get to Charlotte. Try it!

• Visited January 2012