“Very slow Service”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Neighborhood: Mineral Springs
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Went inside was seated right away. No one came to take a drink order for 15 minutes. Gave my drink order and my food order at the same time. 10 minutes my tea was served. 25 minutes my food was served, waiter had to go back for the bread. Pasta was dry and cold. I would not recommend this Chili's.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We stopped here on our way back to Raleigh. I have been to Chili's several times, but something about this Chili's was different, the food was even better. I enjoyed my food, the wait staff was pleasant and quick.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Good service and tons of food...too much to eat! Didn't have to ask for anything...the waitress was on top of things!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

great start- nice server named Lindsay and her trainee... fun people.. tasty boneless chicken appetizer ( a little heat ), then penne alfredo with grilled chicken was very nice... then... a nice family with a screaming child was seated next to us.. I am not a grouch, but there was alot of vacant space, and the nice folks with the baby should have gone to another area.. We passed on dessert and left... Wasn't sure if the unused areas had already been cleaned for the night and that was why we were bunched, but it wasn't fun for us, or comfortable for the baby's family.... Just a thought..

Reviewed June 28, 2012

It was a nice dinner with friends. Our waiter was very good and deliver our food in a timely manner. Always checking up on up and refreshing our water. The only thing there 2 for $20 menu didnt have much to choose for vegetarians. Will go back soon.