“Poor customer service”

Dining options: Reservations
Salisbury, North Carolina
“Poor customer service”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Poor service and manager would not honor a coupon they had published in the newspaper. Food was average like all Outback Steakhouses

Visited November 2012

Indian Land, South Carolina
“Never ever had a bad meal here!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

we love the excellent service we have experienced here. The one in Charlotte on Pineville-Matthews Road! Food is always great, but I really think its the wait staff that brings us back to this particular one. We have an Outback closer to us but we also go back to this one!

Visited October 2012
Coconut Creek, Florida
“Not the best Outback”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I love Outback. It is a family favorite.

However, this Outback left a little to be desired. The wait was not to bad, expected on a Saturday night. However after waiting the advised time, my son went to ask the hostess how ,much longer. We were waiting outside, it was hot and my children have allergies. Inside was packed with nowhere to wait. The hostess was rather rude and told my son we still had 3 minutes of wait time. Wow! They time it to the minute?

The 3 people in our party who ordered steak asked for their steaks to be well done. All of the steaks came out medium. The manager did take them off, but we were very clear on what we wanted. (One person ordered theirs burnt!). The waitress was pleasant but slow. She kept telling us what she was going to bring or refill us but was very very slow in doing so.

Really not impressed and don't think I will visit this one again.

• Visited July 2012
New York
“Good Eats”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My family and i really enjoyed the food. I especially enjoyed my food because it arrived nice and hot. The veggies were fresh and lightly seasoned. The garlic mash pototoes were very tastey. The lamb chops were good, but a little fatty, however overall it was a good meal and a good value. The rest of my family dine on things like streak, tuna, crab legs, hambugar , fries and sweet pototoes. They really enjoyed their meal. Good eats!

Visited July 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great service and Food”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Best food and the service was outstanding and the place has a quaint and inviting atmosphere..

• Visited June 2012

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!