“Not the best Outback”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I love Outback. It is a family favorite.

However, this Outback left a little to be desired. The wait was not to bad, expected on a Saturday night. However after waiting the advised time, my son went to ask the hostess how ,much longer. We were waiting outside, it was hot and my children have allergies. Inside was packed with nowhere to wait. The hostess was rather rude and told my son we still had 3 minutes of wait time. Wow! They time it to the minute?

The 3 people in our party who ordered steak asked for their steaks to be well done. All of the steaks came out medium. The manager did take them off, but we were very clear on what we wanted. (One person ordered theirs burnt!). The waitress was pleasant but slow. She kept telling us what she was going to bring or refill us but was very very slow in doing so.

Really not impressed and don't think I will visit this one again.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed July 9, 2012

My family and i really enjoyed the food. I especially enjoyed my food because it arrived nice and hot. The veggies were fresh and lightly seasoned. The garlic mash pototoes were very tastey. The lamb chops were good, but a little fatty, however overall it was a good meal and a good value. The rest of my family dine on things like streak, tuna, crab legs, hambugar , fries and sweet pototoes. They really enjoyed their meal. Good eats!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Best food and the service was outstanding and the place has a quaint and inviting atmosphere..

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Outback is consistant. You get the same quality of food no matter where you are. I appreciate that. They have become my go to place when i travel and I just want to eat and get back to the hotel and rest. I know I'll get a good meal at a good price.
We waited a while but it was Friday night and I am not known for my patience. :)

Reviewed June 1, 2012

I have eaten at Outback Steakouse several times in Charlotte, NC. The food is great and the service is, too.