“Careful when calling in your order” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #416 of 2,340 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Charlotte, NC
“Careful when calling in your order”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2008

I called to place an order and had to repeat it several times. When I arrived to pick it up, I noticed the order was incorrect on the bill. When I told the hostess it wasn't what I ordered, she argued with me and refused to correct it. Her english is terrible and her personality is like a rock. I know exactly what I ordered, but she was not willing to right the wrong instead she was rude and obnoxious. Will follow advice from other reviews and try another restaurant. with better customer service.

Charlotte
“Bad food....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2008

I read a review that this place is supposed to be better than Jaipur. Got to be kidding. I went on a Saturday and was told that no ala-carte. Just buffet. The selection is pathetic and the food, curry, masala are all bland and not spicy. The food are placed right outside the bathrooms...

I am from Asia and this is bad Indian food. Jaipur, Woodlands, Maharani are all much better.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Use to be good but no longer”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2008

I use to go to this restaurant about 3 times a month. The buffet has become bland in flavor now. Also if you take food to go from the buffet, they charge by the weight, which is absurd if you take rice with you over something else. I have found other Indian restaurants in charlotte which a much better. I really hope this restaurant turns around but from I have heard for friends that they haven't. I haven't been to this restaurant in a year now.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook