“An Excellent Sleeper of an Indian Restaurant”
Review of Bombay Grille

Bombay Grille
Ranked #796 of 2,457 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic
Good for: Romantic
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I love Indian food and this is one truly fine Indian restaurant! Don't let the plain exterior fool you; the food and service are excellent. The Mango Lassi was exactly right and the Lamb Korma was first-rate. The naan was yummy. The service was attentive and friendly. I will for sure visit this restaurant again.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I had stopped in here having never had Indian Cuisine before. The servers were great, and really knew how to make sure I got something I would like.
So far my favorite is the Chicken Korma. And the hottest spicy food I have ever eaten in my life was the Lamb Vindaloo. It was so hot, but it was hard to quit quit eating because it was so good!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Went there for lunch with a crowd. They were willing to reserve a table for us at 12:15. Our waiter was very attentive - first time I have ever been served more pappadum than I could eat! The buffet was clean, hot foods hot and cold foods cold. Good selection of dishes both vegetarian and non. Some good spicy items and some more mild. We had several Indians with us and they seemed to be pleased with the food as well.
Will definitely return.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

WAY too spicy for medium. Food just so-so. Over priced. Other better options out there.

Reviewed November 15, 2011

My husband and I came here for a "date night". It has a great atmosphere. The staff was very attentive and always there to make sure you were happy. They were helpful in suggesting different dishes based on what you like to eat. I ordered the Chicken Madras. It's Chicken cooked in Curry Leaves, Coconut Milk, Ginger and fresh Tomato. You can pick your spice preference from 1 - 5. I chose 2 and it was perfect. Had a bit of a bite to it but enjoyable. They bring tasty flat spicy crackers before your meal arrives. We also ordered some Indian Bread that had spices in it....excellent. We have eaten here at Lunch Time before and they have a Lunch Buffet that allows you to try around 8-10 different items. LOVED IT!! Will definitely go back.