“Wonderful Thai Food”

Good for: Large groups
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Wonderful Thai Food”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We have eaten at numerous Thai restaurants in Charlotte. We just had lunch and found our new favorite Thai place. The food was delicious and we were served very quickly. We each chose an item from the lunch menu and were very pleased with our selections. We will be returning for dinner soon. I did notice that they had a nice selection of reasonably priced wine to choose from for dinner.

• Visited December 2012

Charlotte NC
“Nice Atmosphere/Good Food for a Casual Restaurant”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

There are Thai restaurants with equally good food that are closer to my house, but this is my choice when meeting friends from other parts of town as it is in a good central location. This is a small family restauraunt and the owner is usually on site to welcome you back. In my experience, the wait staff has been pretty knowledgeable about making recommendations. The food is good, but not outstanding.

• Visited March 2012
North Carolina
“Best Thai in Charlotte”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Consistent, friendly, flavorful dishes - Just what we like in family restaurants.

Visited February 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“My Thai Go To Place”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Charlotte's Thai restuarants tend to do good jobs. Thai Orchid happens to be close to my home. Tucked away in a quiet spot in Strawberry Hill you feel you are escaping from the daily routine and the staff are friendly and efficient. You don't have to visit often to be remembered. The food is varied, well prepared, and reasonably priced. I am stuck on the curry dishes but there is lots more.

1 Thank BentleyOaks
Florida
“Best Thai in Charlotte”
Reviewed September 23, 2009

I have been going to Thai Orchard since they opened, almost 20 years. Every dish I have had has been good, some I like better than others, but am never disappointed.

The grilled chicken is my favorite and the steamed dumpling are wonderful, The Ma Grab is also a great dish.

The prices are still from the 1990's

Service is very good and is a family owned place. Enjoy.