“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Madison Park
Neighborhood: Madison Park
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Good Pizza. Ordered from hotel room. Open late and delivery late. Priced very reasonable. Pizza was delivered to the room in the exact amount of time they advised when ordering.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I like pizza, but sometimes I like to change it up because, well, pizza after awhile gets boring. Toppers Pizza was an answer to my grumblings. They do serve your garden variety pizzas, but there specialty pizzas are just awesome. I just wish they had a sampler pack so that I could have tried them all. I got the Maui MYZa (personal). It was good for having BBQ sauce on it. They also have a taco pizza that I cannot wait to try next time I visit. Another bonus is that they delivered to my hotel room.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Tried this place for dinner as a recommendation by our Hotel near the Charlotte Airport, when some nut-case caused our flights to be cancelled out of Charlotte for the evening on a cold January night (24 Jan 2013). The Hotel kitchen closed up at 11 PM, so this was apparently our only choice, according to the front desk. 55 minutes after ordering, the Quesadilla, Pizza and Wings arrived. All were cold to luke-warm at best. In addition, the wings had the most aweful taste that we had ever experienced. They were over-dosed in vinegar or some other deadly sauce that would kill just about anything. The pizza and quesadilla were extremely poor in taste and quality and were equally inedible. Would recommend going on a fast when in Charlotte and waiting to get to Miami Beach, Toronto, Montreal, San Francisco or anywhere else where there are true restaurants which take a little more pride in their products and food and which want customers to return. Definitely avoid this place !

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Toppers has excellent pizza and some neat specialty pizzas like the buffalo chicken pizza. Toppers is great for pickup if you are going to a concert at Verizon and want to tailgate beforehand. You can just phone your order in, and it's ready when you get there and then it's a hop/skip/jump to Verizon and your yummy tailgate party. It's a good way to make friends too, because everyone will be coming over wanting some of your pizza.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I arrived into a hotel in Charlotte almost eight hours later than scheduled due to storms and flight delays. Due to the delays I had not eaten since about 11 AM and it was now midnight upon the time of my check in.

The desk clerk at the hotel recommended Toppers as they deliver a full menu selection up until 3 AM.

I ordered a large two topping hand tossed crust pizza and a single order of cheese sticks. My total order came to $30.56 which I consider to be on the high side for late night pizza delivery.

The pizza was very good, lots of cheese, fresh and tasty pepperoni and sausage and the right amount of sauce. The crust was perfect. The cheese sticks were a little on the bland side in my opinion. With the 1 free tub of garlic butter that came with them they were ok but not something I would probably order again.

It took a little over an hour to get my order delivered but the delivery girl was very courteous and polite.

Great late night solution for business travelers like myself.

1  Thank Ken D