“UNEXPECTED”
Review of Ember Grille - Westin Charlotte - CLOSED

Ember Grille - Westin Charlotte
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Stonewall
Transit: Light rail stop at Hotel.
Description: The fresh and vibrant space engages hotel guests and locals alike, bringing together friends, family, and co-workers. With its FAMILIAR and COMMUNAL atmosphere, JP Charlotte is the spot where people gather away from home or work - an in-between place that completes one's urban life. New American cuisine with hints of local flair pair perfectly with a carefully curated bar program. With an organic aesthetic, the refined textures, regional artifact references and subtle hits towards the natural world create an inviting and APPROACHABLE space for the contemporary traveler.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Talk about great food! Everything was spectacular from the environment, to the attentive service to the scrumptious food!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Food just OK..service needs marked improvement..needs to hire more servers.is the only restaurant in the hotel..would have preferred another choice.

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

I am a self professed foodie that has eaten in many 5 star restaurants. I was impressed with my experience at Ember. The quality of the food, as well as the presentation was top notch! Our waiter, Gabriel, was genuine, warm, friendly, and he proved to me that he understands what customer service is. Gabriel's passion for service was what made the experience SO memorable.

WestinCharlotte, General Manager at Ember Grille - Westin Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are delighted you enjoyed your meal at Ember Grille! Gabriel is fantastic and I’ll be sure to share this review with him! Be well!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We were in Charlotte for a week and ended up eating almost all our meals at the Ember Grille. Was convenient with a nice atmosphere, nice selection of entrees and good breakfast buffet. Food was very tasty and nicely presented and the staff were friendly and very accomodating.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

This food really is great! The service we had at breakfast was wonderful. We got take out for dinner and the Chicken and Waffle Sliders are amazing. I'm craving them even now. I could probably hands down say this was the best hotel breakfast I've ever experienced, even despite the high price ($20 pp; I'm used to having breakfast including in the rate and when it's not, being around $7-$12 pp).