“Just What You Expect”

Neighborhood: Dilworth
Clarksville, Virginia
“Just What You Expect”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

If you have ever eaten at Carrabba"s you know they are consistant. This is no exception and always a good reliable choice.

chicago
“Overpriced and dull staff”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

IWe chose this place because there was an hour wait at olive garden. Wait staff wasnt very freindly, i never got a drink refill, and the place wasnt even very busy. They were out of two different items that i wanted, which shouldnt have happened on a friday nite. Will wait in line at Olive Garden next time. Paid too much for what i got!

Visited January 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Worst experience beginning to end”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

After being ignored by sociable waitress for 15 min at the next table, when finally ordered tea, glass broke in half as waitress set it down & covered me in tea. $17 entrees were inedible. Chic parmesan so bad my son couldn't eat it. Lasagna was burned. Only saving grace was dessert (it was my mothers day dinner afterall & was trying to make the best). The service was horrible & sat for 30 min just to get check. The other area waitress (who ignored us earlier) was rude to ours & SAT DOWN AT her customer's table for a chat, surrounded by her other customers waiting for service. I would have expected them to at least offered to comp my dessert for covering me in tea, but no. I will NEVER go back.

Buckley, Washington
“Very Nice”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My daughter and I had dinner here. We started with the crab cakes appetizer - two crab cakes, which was perfect for us to share, and they were really flavorful!
We decided to have the Pasta Seconds and split the Linguine with Clams (basically it's a two for the price of one dinner, although you can order it for yourself and get a second helping as well). We both loved the flavor, my only complaint would be that it would have been nice to have a few more Clams in shells in the dish. I think mine had three and hers had two. But there were plenty of clams in the sauce. By the time we had had the bread, the appetizer, split the salad and a plate of linguine each we were stuffed!!
The service was good, the atmosphere was pleasant.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Ok”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

It wasn't the best Italian cuisine I've had, it wasn't the worst. The location of this one (South Blvd) is good because there is a lot to do in the area after dinner.