“Ok Italian”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #567 of 2,354 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Dilworth
San Diego
“Ok Italian”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went to Carrabba's in Charlotte with family members who wanted to dine there. We had a nice meal and our service was very good and attentive - Scott was our server. Have dined at this chain restaurant in other cities and this was pretty much like all the others. I like the fact that you can order small or large portions as all dinners come with salad or soup.

• Visited November 2012

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Still Solid”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Had lunch sometime after 2 pm. Very good service and server. We each ordered the full sized entrees bringing half of it home for lunch the following day. We have been to several Carrabba's and although a chain, their menu items are consistently prepared and priced. Chicken Bryan and Pollo Rosso are our favorites and were well done. Entrees include either salad or soup. We each had one and liked them a lot. The wedding soup, however, does have a kick.

Think of Carrabba's as paying for one meal and getting 2.

• Visited October 2012
North, South Carolina
“delivered”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

very good and fast delivery, nice to have a delivery option other than the usual pizza or chinese, full menu avail for delivery. Had chick parm and lasagna both excellant.

Visited October 2012
Statesville, North Carolina
“Italian at it's best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

Love this restaurant...great food with great service. Really never disappoint at any of the Carrabba's I have eaten at. Surprizing for a chain!

• Visited August 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Church Outing with my Husband.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

I had eaten at Carrabba's befoe and I really liked the lasagna there. So I already had my mind made up when I arrived. However, I took a chance and tried something different and I must say that I really enjoyed the dish. Unfortunately, I cannot remember the name of it.

Visited July 2012