“Still Solid”

Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Dilworth
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Had lunch sometime after 2 pm. Very good service and server. We each ordered the full sized entrees bringing half of it home for lunch the following day. We have been to several Carrabba's and although a chain, their menu items are consistently prepared and priced. Chicken Bryan and Pollo Rosso are our favorites and were well done. Entrees include either salad or soup. We each had one and liked them a lot. The wedding soup, however, does have a kick.

Think of Carrabba's as paying for one meal and getting 2.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

very good and fast delivery, nice to have a delivery option other than the usual pizza or chinese, full menu avail for delivery. Had chick parm and lasagna both excellant.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Love this restaurant...great food with great service. Really never disappoint at any of the Carrabba's I have eaten at. Surprizing for a chain!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I had eaten at Carrabba's befoe and I really liked the lasagna there. So I already had my mind made up when I arrived. However, I took a chance and tried something different and I must say that I really enjoyed the dish. Unfortunately, I cannot remember the name of it.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

When anyone offers to take me out, I always want to go here. The bread and dip is soo good. The salads are fresh and tasty. I always get either Pollo RosaMaria or Chicken Bryan. I have tasted other people's Lasagne, and pork chops too. The thing about Carabbas is that they season and cook their meat perfectly. I wouldn't go here for pasta unless I was getting meat too. The portions are super large so that you have 2 meals if you want to take half home. The manager visits your table most visits and that is a nice touch. It's not cheap and don't expect a lunch menu but the food is worth it. I went the first time with a friend and we were chatting away but when the food came it silenced us. We just made happy sounds. This is my favorite location in the area too. The ambiance here is the best. Plan a meal here!!