“Church Outing with my Husband.”
Review of Carrabba's Italian Grill - CLOSED

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Dilworth
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I had eaten at Carrabba's befoe and I really liked the lasagna there. So I already had my mind made up when I arrived. However, I took a chance and tried something different and I must say that I really enjoyed the dish. Unfortunately, I cannot remember the name of it.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

When anyone offers to take me out, I always want to go here. The bread and dip is soo good. The salads are fresh and tasty. I always get either Pollo RosaMaria or Chicken Bryan. I have tasted other people's Lasagne, and pork chops too. The thing about Carabbas is that they season and cook their meat perfectly. I wouldn't go here for pasta unless I was getting meat too. The portions are super large so that you have 2 meals if you want to take half home. The manager visits your table most visits and that is a nice touch. It's not cheap and don't expect a lunch menu but the food is worth it. I went the first time with a friend and we were chatting away but when the food came it silenced us. We just made happy sounds. This is my favorite location in the area too. The ambiance here is the best. Plan a meal here!!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

A few weeks ago my wife an I visited Carrabba's for a date out. We've been to this carrabba's on several occasions and the service has generally been very good. Not sure what happened this night. For starters, when we first sat down we were told that there was no bread in the restaurant. Apparently there was a large catering order, and someone had literally taken all the bread to fill the catering order. They said they'd try to make more, and have it out as soon as they could. At the time, it wasn't a big deal, but it turned out to be just a glimpse of how our dinner would go. I ordered the pasta Carrabba. When it was brought out, the employee (not our server), left the food, didn't ask if everything looked ok, nor did did she offer us the grated Parmesan for our food. My pasta was all stuck together like it was never stirred while boiling, it was plopped on my plate, and quite frankly the presentation was embarrassing. I generally would have to have a large issue to ever send something back, but this warranted it. I told the server about it, who then apologized and assured me it was made the way it had always been made...as if I've never had it before! I think I'd know. I ordered a small order of chicken parm to replace the pasta Carrabba. That came out fine, but by the time our check came, I was over charged for the chicken parm (large no small), which honestly I figured they'd have done something to make it right, and our drinks were not refilled once during the entire meal. Simply unacceptable, and I honestly don't know when the next time is going to be that I visit this carrabba's. Wildly dissapointed.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We love the bread! No restaurant can compare in the bread department. The spices and dipping oil are a wonderful complement. The pasta dishes are always so tasty and really taste homemade. We love the music and the atmosphere.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Food was great...service was fast & very friendly! This is one of my favorite places to go!! :) WE figured we would have a long wait...be cause the parking lot was FULL......we went right in & was seated in less than 3-5 min! SOO worth the visit!! :D