“Decent service, poor food, poorer management”
Review of Beauregard's

Beauregard's
Ranked #1,601 of 2,457 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Had been there several years ago. We decided to try again. Server was good. Food was fair. Manager was arrogant. Decided to try again a few weeks later. Server was good, Food poor, We had a question about the food and the manager was as arrogant.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We were very skeptical when we saw the location but the restaurant was nice and food was okay.Great service!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I am always up to try different restaurants in my home city, so I thought I would try this spot. I got a groupon for the place and off my wife and I went.

The first impression of the place was it was not clean. I had to ask the waitress to wipe down the table because there was debris on it when we sat.

Second was the slow service. From the time we sat and was asked our drink preference, it took 7 minutes to get our tea to the table. Once we made our order, not only did it take 20 minutes to get my order to the table, but our orders came out at different times. My wife's came out 5 minutes after mine. The frequency of our waitress checking on us was almost nonexistent.

The food wasn't that bad, but the cleanliness, and service dragged what could have been a 4 to a 2. Being clean is priority 1 in my book.

My ribeye was pretty good, and the portion was large. It wasn't Texas Roadhouse quality, but it wasn't bad in my opinion. My wife had lasagna which she said was good, but not much more than that.

I believe with this place you have to come at the right time or else the service is bad, as it was when we went at 1:00 PM. I really believe that this place has the potential to be a really good restaurant if cleanliness and customer service came first.

Try it, but beware.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Started with waitress wiping the table with bleach soaked rag. Ginger ale tasted like there was metallic foreign substance in it. Lasagna was the worst ever.
When we were leaving someone with a gun under his shirt was coming in.

1  Thank Eric P
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Had the vegetable appetizer and it was really good. Ordered a fried chicken sandwich with fries...nothing fancy. CHicken sandwich was good but the fries were cold and it wasn't very busy. Wife's caesar salad was just a garden salad with caesar dressing. Left disappointed.

Been to Beauregard's? Share your experiences!