“average pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Second Ward
Reviewed July 28, 2014

just average late night pizza. probably the largest "local" chain in town. it is a good cheap quick and easy option if you are hungry or in a hurry. have been there a few times. no complaints.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Visited during lunch and enjoyed the special that consisted of six wings flavored yo my choice and a slice of pizza, both of which were delicious at a great price. Enjoyed!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Granted the decor is rustic...however this location and the South Blvd location need soap and paint to get a better review from me. The staff if friendly and the pizza is better than many ... but it make you wonder how clean the kitchen is with the patrons areas (eating and bathrooms) as dirty as they are.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

It was quick and easy to order food. I had a meat calzone and it tasted great. The tomato sauce they gave me to dip my food into was cold so I didn't dip too often. They were right across the street from the Convention Center so you could get outside if you like. The only drawback was it was a hot day and it was a little warm inside.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

On Fathers Day we ordered two pizzas to enjoy with a bottle of Caymus while watching the season finale of Game of Thrones. I love, love a good wood fired pizza and have been on a quest to find one as good as the ones we enjoyed while in Italy. We ordered the Extreme Fuel (sans meatballs but loaded with meat) on wheat crust and the Bacon & Bleu (yes, bleu cheese on a pizza sounded too interesting to pass up) All three of us agreed both pizzas were fantastic. My husband would have preferred a crispier crust but enjoyed it nonetheless. Although not the perfect Italian pizza, we would definitely eat here again!

(And more importantly Tyrion killed his father, Tywin Lannister which was a celebratory ending to Season Four :-)