“Friday Dinner.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Second Ward
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My family enjoy eating at Fuel Pizza Cafe, when we can. The pizzas are a good and so are the garlic knots. The decor is old fashion also and that is why I like it. I guess I like the history that it represents.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

it was busy when we visited but it's fairly good pizza pie!!! it's located near epicenter when your done there stop here.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I am not sure why there are so many of these locations-the food is nothing special. I have given this place three tries in different locations since they are everywhere in Charlotte. The food is not seasoned well and that sums it all up. Even while drunk, my taste buds still function.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

It is decent pizza though my expectations are pretty high and I compare all pizza to what I grew up with in NYC and New Jersey.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I enjoy eating at this place every time I'm in the downtown Charlotte area. They have good food and the prices aren't bad. My only criticism would be that they seem to always keep the temperature a little on the hot side in there and that tables often go long periods of time without being cleaned off, and they often aren't wiped off in-between customers. To be fair, its the customer's job to throw away their trash at Fuel Pizza, but when its not done, the staff needs to do a better job following up.