“If you go away hungry, it's your own fault...”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Landmark Diner

Landmark Diner
Ranked #131 of 2,351 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American, Diner, Greek
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Charlotte, North Carolina
“If you go away hungry, it's your own fault...”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Large portions, good homemade food. Friendly service but a bit slow the night we went. The parking is a little tight on one side of the restaurant. Very good cakes. Large seating area. Decor was very nice for a dinner. We'll go again. Also, this diner was featured on the TV show "Diners Drive Ins and Dives".

• Visited October 2012

WIlson NC
“There aren't enough stars to offer up for this place!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband has been to the Landmark many times in his work travels, and always talked about how great it is....well, I FINALLY got the chance to go, and I am already ready to go back! The prices are great, the food is SO delicious, and there are SO many items to choose from. The staff was warm and friendly, even during the DNC weekend (which was NOT why we were there!) I would recommend anyone within 30 miles of this place to take the time to go! You will not be sorry!! And trust me, you MUST save room for dessert!!

• Visited September 2012
“Great food”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I loved the late hours and great food. The bakery items are amazing.
The service was fantastic and I plan to go every chance that I get.

Visited July 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“After night service at Church.”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My family and I enjoyed the food. i have enjoyed the Landmark Diner's food for a long time. I remember visiting this diner when I was a little young after a night out with the friends.

Visited September 2011
North Carolina
“Huge portions of great food”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Go hungry because you will be served incredible amounts of good home cooking. The selection is enormous. The taste of anything you get is outstanding.Service is fast and courteous. The prices are low. Watch out for the desserts. It's packed every day. Parking is insufficient though

Visited July 2012