“Good and generous”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Eagle Lake
Reviewed January 23, 2013

A group of 12 of us arrived at lunch time they quickley accomadated us without any problem. The food was good and prices were reasonable. Most of us had the soup/sand lunch special the sandwiches are huge.
Do check your bill though, we were all charged extra for our soup which was supposed to a combo.
The waitress was very apologetic and fixed it immediatly.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have been various times because my job is nearby...the last experience was the worst...we went for one of my co-workers birthdays...we requested to sit in the enclosed are since there were only two people in there so that we could sit together ...the mgr told us no ..and that the two people were allowed to sit in there because they were regulars! Will NOT be going back under ANY circumstances!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I love TVs and they had plenty of them. You felt a part of the action even if you went in alone. I took advantage of the private room they offered to my group of teens. It game them a chance to celebrate publicly but privately their favorite team.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Jocks and Jills is a great looking place. Friendly, tons of Tv's and quite a few beers on tap. I had the Philly Cheese stake sandwich with a side salad. Both were average, not bad, I have had better. If you are looking for a good place to watch the game, this is it. If you are looking to impress your date go somewhere else.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Food hit the spot after a long day of tailgating and watching football. Excellent location to Hyatt Place hotel, Onion rings are oh so good.