“Good food”

Cuisines: Indian
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My wife and I eat here with some degree of regularity but we order from the menu. We have always found the food to be very good and the pricing seems in line with other Indian restaurants we have visited. I have seen older reviews complaining about cleanliness; I don't think those are in order. We require cleanliness and we have never seen any thing that concerns us; we visited on 11/10/1012 and the health rating was 96. The decor is somewhat worn but it is in an older shopping center. As stated earlier we order from the menu so I can't rate the buffet; however the menu items are very good. I would recommend this restaurant.

Charlotte, NC
“Easy way to learn about Indian food”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Jaipur has a great and always changing dinner buffet on the weekend. When we started going there years ago we knew very little about Indian cuisine - saag paneer, chicken tikka, and that was about it. But by visiting this restaurant and trying the many dishes that have appeared on the buffet we have come to appreciate the depth and breadth of indian cooking. And, while the place is far from elegant, the service is friendly and helpful, and of course, the food is always very good. We probably go to Jaipur more frequently than we go to any other restaurant in Charlotte.

• Visited September 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Jaipur - Simply THE BEST and TASTIEST Indian Cuisine in and around Charlotte!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

It never fails, everytime I go there to eat, I am not disappointed.They know me by name. I absolutely Love the pickles and the extra crispy nan they make especially for me. Sweet!!!

For price and taste...yeah,,,I'll pay a cheap price for a lunchtime of happines..

I give Jaipur a 1,000,000,000,000 score for ambience, color, wait staff, congeniality, and just overall excitement. I think I'll go again tomorrow.

Surkeya !!!

• Visited September 2012
“Flavor!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Amazing Indian cuisine, very homey clean welcoming atmosphere, excellent attention by staff is perfect for dates, or a quick stop in and parties (call prior they can handle 50 easily) They have Indian brews on deck, as well as other happy beverages.

Wappingers Falls, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worse resturant in nc”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Ordered food to my hotel room which is 1 mile from my hotel , took them 2 hrs to deliver food them to next day I thought I will give them a chance and ordered again biggest mistake of my life After placing my order they call me back after 45 min they call and tell me that it is minimum of $ 40 to deliver !!!!

• Visited August 2012