“Disgisting-Spoiled Dry Food, Disgraceful Service”

Jaipur Indian Cuisine
Ranked #1,150 of 2,425 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed December 26, 2011

Dry food from previous day, dessert was sizzling from going sour, and the waiter was a twit to me. I am sure this restaurant is not worth saving and I am calling the health department.

1  Thank n w
There are newer reviews for Jaipur Indian Cuisine

Reviewed November 28, 2011

I have been to Jaipur Cuisine couple of times with family as well as with friends. They serve Indian food delicacies in Buffet as well as offer a la carte. Amazing food in taste. I love the varieties of Chaat (Indian spicy snacks items) and other south Indian food. Good staff. They serve Dosa (south Indian cuisine) and Naan (Indian Bread) on table. Love their service and food.

1  Thank MSha_2010
Reviewed November 27, 2011

I live in Charlotte and I drive near Jaipur occasionally while on my way home from the mall. I always call in my order and they always have it ready when I arrive. My favorite items on the menu are the mulligatawny soup, vegetable samosas, and khandahari naan. I like the lamb curry and lamb madras too, but I wish they came with a little more meat.
I never eat inside, but when I go in to get my food I always see families with children. So, I guess if you have kids and they like Indian food this might be a good place to take them. I also tend to see people that appear to be in lunch break/business meeting mode.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

Without exaggeration, I will say it is very true. This place is in a large strip mall setting and does not attract too many clients because it is inside and due to lack of publicity by the owner. But once people visit this place, they keep coming back for more.

There is a nice lunch buffet here with limited items, but all of the items are delicious. His pakodas are just superb. But what I like best of this place is their lamb biriyani. I have never tasted such delicious lamb biriyani in any other restaurant so far. Very unique and tasty. The quantity is large so your one dish is enough for two and the price is very decent. They also serve Woodbridge - Robert Mundovi's wines, which go very well with the food. A down to earth owner who will come and talk to you every time you are there makes you feel at home. Also have a decent size party room. But guess who is cooking inside, it is all the Mexican chefs. Just wondering how did they learn the art of making Indian biriyani so well..

Reviewed August 27, 2011

One of the worst Indian restaurant in Charlotte area. If you r in mood of eating stale food and get sick, thia ia the place to go. My whole family and our friends chose this place best on a recommendation but soon we realized what a terrible mistake it was. As you enter into this place, the ambience is like a massage parlor (if u know what i mean) and then the staff is probably the worst ever you will experience. Rude and quite passive and not lively at all. Then you see their prices which are very and ($$) typically 13-14 dollars an entree but it is not really tasteful as you'd expect. Dont get me wrong, good Indian restaurant would have their entrees in same range but you also get quality food. Last biy not least, some food items were stale and really made our stomach upset. Beware of this place..

1  Thank Jim2c