“Wonderful meal with a large family group”

Red Rocks Charlotte
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Rocks Charlotte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #202 of 2,439 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Fairview Road
Description: Red Rocks Café is a locally owned and operated, unique American Restaurant. We have operated in the greater Charlotte, NC area since 1992. We currently operate two units. The Original Red Rocks is in the Foxcroft area of Charlotte at the Strawberry Hill Shopping Center, and the newer unit, opened in 2003 is at Birkdale Village in Huntersville, NC. We offer a very diverse menu of appetizers, salads, pasta, steaks, seafood, chicken, and sandwiches. Our wine and dessert offerings are world class. We are unique in that we have something for everyone. No one is excluded due to price or category of food. At Red Rocks you can choose to “eat” or “dine.” Our mission is to professionally and efficiently operate a clean, upscale, restaurant that consistently offers great food and beverage at a reasonable cost. We invite you to visit Red Rocks Café for a great experience.
Reviewed March 25, 2014

While in town for a family function, a group of 15 of us had dinner here. We had a great out of the way table by the fireplace, and didn't feel crowded at all. The menus for the Specials of the Night even had one of the dishes named for one of our party. All of the food from appetizers to desserts was outstanding. I especially enjoyed the crab cakes! Service was fabulous. Wish there was one of these in Indianapolis! It was a great evening. I would highly recommend Red Rocks Cafe.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

This was the second time we have been. Wait staff was very good, food wasn't, ambiance interesting?, pricing off the charts for the experience. If you are going to charge 4 or 5 star prices, then deliver that experience. Doubt we will be back, maybe for drinks at the bar.

1  Thank bluelu1951
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Our family of 4 eat frequently at RR
We come for the food and casual atmosphere and because of its close proximity to our neighborhood. Service is unpredictable, unfortunately it depends on who your waiter is that night.

1  Thank Scarlette01
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Our first time visiting RedRock Cafe. The food was excellent! This is a very nice place to eat. I will say that the tables are crammed together and servers and patrons are constantly bumping into each other. If you can get past that, you will enjoy it.

We shared a bowl of She Crab soup to start. I had the filet and crab cake with mashed potatoes and asparagus. He had the filet and lobster tail with mash and green beans. We also got red velvet cake and strawberry shortcake cheesecake. Our servers were Frank and Austin... Very sweet and attentive. I would check this place out if you are in the area!

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I feel so terrible that the guest below had this experience. My partner and I frequent Red Rocks in Charlotte and Birkdale and have nothing but positive experiences. The food is always good, restaurant is spotless and most important the staff is so energetic and friendly ... Infact they treat us like guest of honor when we come in ... Anyways I have to give a shout out! I was in over the weekend and of all the times I've been there this was one of the best meals I had had. I had the seafood feature... Fantastic and on point! Thank u!