“Friendly server got us in and out fast!”

Red Rocks Charlotte
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Rocks Charlotte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #174 of 2,386 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Fairview Road
Description: Red Rocks Café is a locally owned and operated, unique American Restaurant. We have operated in the greater Charlotte, NC area since 1992. We currently operate two units. The Original Red Rocks is in the Foxcroft area of Charlotte at the Strawberry Hill Shopping Center, and the newer unit, opened in 2003 is at Birkdale Village in Huntersville, NC. We offer a very diverse menu of appetizers, salads, pasta, steaks, seafood, chicken, and sandwiches. Our wine and dessert offerings are world class. We are unique in that we have something for everyone. No one is excluded due to price or category of food. At Red Rocks you can choose to “eat” or “dine.” Our mission is to professionally and efficiently operate a clean, upscale, restaurant that consistently offers great food and beverage at a reasonable cost. We invite you to visit Red Rocks Café for a great experience.
“Friendly server got us in and out fast!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I haven't had a chance to enjoy red rocks in a few years, so when we decided to head into the big city to catch Wicked we had to stop in for dinner. One small problem, traffic threatened to kill our previous show dinner plans. Our served was super attentive to our plight and offered up fast menu selection that she could push through the kitchen. Sure enough food was great, service was fast and friendly. Thanks again for the great food! Oh, you have to try the Pittsburgh salad...it has fries and London Broil!

“Great Service...great selection....food was good!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

We (party of 8 w/ reservations at 4:45) ate at the Red Rocks Cafe on Providence Road tonight to celebrate my husband's birthday. I must say it has been consistently good every time we go. The menu has a great selection of salads, steaks, fish, and desserts.

I ordered a filet medium rare. It was brown all the way through. I let the waiter know, he apologized and quickly took it back. The rest of the table began to eat and about half way through everyone finishing my meal was brought out. The manager came by, apologized and asked if the new steak was cooked correctly. I very kindly said it was and thanked him for checking.

We ordered desserts and at the end of dinner the server brought the checks. The waiter mentioned that he knew that part of our group was going to catch a play and needed to be there on time. I was glad to see my notes on Open Table were read.

Our bill was right at $100 for 2 adults and 2 children. I was a bit surprised that the restaurant did not comp anything, not even a dessert. Not that I would ask for it, but it would have been a nice thing to do to show they understand that I was inconvenienced during a nice meal. From being a server in my younger days, I always asked the manager for a comp of some kind for a table when there was an issue like this.

Even with this issue, I would definitely go back and dine again!

1 Thank Workin2gether
Charlotte, NC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Little Place!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Great atmosphere and food. Nice little spot in Huntersville. Their dessert menu in amazing! May be busy on the weekends. Recommend visiting during the week for best take on atmosphere and service.

Visited September 2012
“Formal eatery”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere staff is friendly Have a nice outdoor area Menu is pricey but the food is good. We were a group of 12 and food and service was great.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good service, good food.”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We go to the Providence Rd location. We like the atmosphere, wait staff and food.I've never had better chocolate cake anywhere else! Food is reasonably priced.

Visited September 2012