“A New Favorite”

Ranked #35 of 2,439 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located near Regal Stonecrest at Piper Glen Stadium 22 in StoneCrest Shopping Center. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Bar Bite specials Monday thru Friday 4PM - 6:30PM and Saturday & Sunday 11AM - 5PM in the FIREBAR(R) and on the Patio. Enjoy Happy Hour drink specials all day Wednesday. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Ate here on a weeknight in September as part of a business group of 3. Great atmosphere, great service, great food, as agreed by all in our group. Appetizer was Lobster Spinach Queso, dinners were 7oz fillet and grilled salmon. Entrees were $20 - $25 and I thought it was very fair for the quality.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

The staff were pleasant and effective , the food robust and of decent quality, decor a little dark and a bit drab....OK for lunch but nothing to make the heart race.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We had a nice dinner at Firebirds Stonecrest shopping center. We were able to get a table outside in their courtyard where we could listen to a singer during dinner. It was a very nice setting.
I had the prime rib and my husband had the pecan crusted trout. Unfortunately the food was not as well prepared as the dinner we had at Firebirds in Erie, PA. The prime rib was a bit too undercooked. The server did offer to throw it on the grill for a bit more but I opted not to since my husband's dish had been served as well. His trout was good but the rainbow taco strips on the accompanying salad were soggy instead of crispy. It still turned out to be an enjoyable night though. Service was friendly and good.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We went in early around six PM on a weekday and by the time we left there was a line. The food was delicious and the waiters were excellent. It was a first visit for us but we will definitely go back soon.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I make it a point to cone and eat here every time I am in town for business or pleasure. My guests and I usually sit at the various area and the service is wonderful. The drinks are great (they don't skimp on liquor) and if there is a problem they are quick to correct it and make up for it. The food is great. I gave never had anything I didn't like. I will keep making it a point to stop by when ever I am in town.