“Unbelievable, 3 kids, 2 adults for under $30” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Unbelievable, 3 kids, 2 adults for under $30”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

When we walked through the door, it seemed as if everyone working there said welcome. Yes, this is a pizza buffet, but being the weekend, they were very busy. This means that the pizza's were constantly coming out hot and fresh.

They have a salad bar and dessert bar too. I wanted a certain type of pizza and they made it for me. When it was ready, they brought the slices to the table. I had salad as well. Not the greatest choices to go on the salad, but it was good. The desserts came out hot and fresh too.

I will say that they make great cinnamon buns and brownies for dessert. They have other things too, but dessert-wise, that was what I had.

The kids liked it and were able to play games afterwards. That gave my wife and I some alone time. The place is busy and loud, but we went because the kids wanted to go there (my youngest daughter and two of her friends) and it was inexpensive.

All-in-all it wasn't as bad as many of the reviews that I read and the value is certainly there.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor Quality”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

The pizza is not the great but you get what you pay for, but I rather pay more and get better quality pizza.

“Yuck!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Food quality is not the best. Place is often dirty and overcrowded. I can't stand the taste of the red pizza sauce they use-metallicy and gross. I avoid this place like the plague.

Visited February 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Cheap Pizza and Fun for Kids of all ages who don't care what they eat”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

In a hurry and short on change I would go back. But a) I am not a pizza fan and b) I am not a noise fan.

“Mediocre at best”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Yes, this is a pizza buffet, and the food is cheap, so you definitely get what you pay for in this case. We won't go back.

Visited November 2012