“This one keep their consistency”
Review of Qdoba Mexican Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Charlotte, North Carolina
“This one keep their consistency”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Good food good atmosphere and for what you pay for.. service could improve and bit. Overall a good place to go.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“I can't even begin to express how much I love Qdoba!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

For those of you who have never had the pleasure of visiting Qdoba and don't know what it's like, think Moes or Salsaritas, but better. I have tried all 3 and although they all sell roughly the same items (taco salads, tacos, burritos etc), Qdobas flavors just seem to outshine the others, especially if you are a cilantro lover like I am.

One of the things I love about Qdoba is how flavorful everything is. I get a Naked Fajita Ranchera Burrito with chicken on most visits and I just love how all the flavors compliment each other. They start with cilantro rice, then grilled chicken, a grilled pepper and onion mix that's still a bit crisp, ranchera sauce (it's not ranch, and it's sooo good), and then you can add as much salsa, cheese and sourcream, guacamole (for extra fee), lettuce, tortilla chips, or a corn/bean mix, that you want. I usually get pico de gallo, light cheese and sourcream, and some lettuce. It tastes fresh and delicious and it's only about 500 calories and 13g of fat. It always leaves me feeling full so I don't ever get a side, but they do have chips (with a hint of lime) and queso or salsa if you are still hungry.

Price-wise it is a bit expensiveif you're just going for lunch ($8-9 for a meal even without chips and drink) but if you have a Qdoba rewards card or if you sign up for their emails you end up getting some great deals. They have a "Rainy Day BOGO" email deal quite often so I'll bring a friend and we'll split the cost (averaging about $4 each). They also have a 2 for $14 meal deal every now and then which I believe includes a drink and side, so that's a good deal as well for 2 people.

Try it out! I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Visited April 2012
Matthews, North Carolina
“Always consistent”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

The food is fresh, good and always the same quality (good!). Staff r really good too. You can even find calorie count on line like MyFitnessPal.com.

Portion sizes are good... burrito's are huge, food is fresh!

let me know if this has been helpful.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“okay burritos, sanitation score can get too low, usually very crowded with tons of kids.”
Reviewed December 30, 2007