“Good food”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

The was good and the area is quick to get to. Rice is good not like some other places where the rice is all saggy. Sesame chicken was really tasteful and the staff was friendly.

There are newer reviews for Cuisine Malaya

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have not had anything bad at this restaurant. Top notch quality! My favorite dishes are Curry Chicken and Teriyaki Chicken. The staff is always friendly and pleasant. But they think I'm a little boring because I always order the same two dishes! Ha.ha! I can't help it! Love them!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My family really enjoyed the hospitality and the delicious har mee. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for Malaysian food on the way to Florida.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

The food was outstanding and tasty. It melted my mouth. I enjoyed a variety of foods and had a great dessert. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone that enjoyes great foo.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

This is a very fancy resturant and you, of course, pay the price for this. The food is tasty for sure but if you really know your Malaysian cooking, you will realize right off that the food is no where near the real thing. I know this very well since my wife happens to be a native Malaysian and was there with me. Interestingly, the staff was mainly Malaysians, so I wonder why they could not be more authentic with their food. It is in a upper class neighborhood so I guess the price is OK for here and maybe the white americans are satisfied with the cheap copy of a wonderful Malaysian menu.